forsaken (See forsake)
v : leave someone
who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch; "The mother
deserted her children" [syn: abandon, desolate, desert] [also: forsook, forsaken]forsaken adj : left
entirely; "forsaken slopes where children once played" [ant:
- Rhymes: -eɪkən
- past participle of forsake
Forsaken or The Forsaken may refer to:
- Forsaken (game), first person shooting video game similar to Descent
- Forsaken (series), World of Warcraft machinima series produced by Edgeworks Entertainment
- The Forsaken, an undead faction in the World of Warcraft series of games.
- Werewolf: The Forsaken, role-playing game published by White Wolf, Inc.
- Forsaken Fortress, a dungeon in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
In TV and film:
abandoned, available, cast-off, castaway, defenseless, derelict, deserted, desolate, discarded, disowned, disused, fatherless, forlorn, free, friendless, godforsaken, helpless, homeless, jettisoned, jilted, kithless, left, loveless, lovelorn, marooned, motherless, open, outcast, outside the gates, outside the pale, rejected, solitary, spurned, tenantless, unbeloved, uncherished, uncouth, unfilled, unfriended, uninhabited, unloved, unmanned, unoccupied, unpeopled, unpopulated, unstaffed, untaken, untenanted, untended, vacant